Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
Keep yourself active with the VitalWrap System:
The VitalWrap System delivers a unique combination of heating, cooling, and compression therapies in one convenient device, providing drug-free pain relief for arthritis, chronic pain, sprains, strains, inflammation, and post-surgical recovery. The VitalWrap System and its family of therapeutic wraps combine heating, cooling, and compression in a single, easy-to-use device.
* Personal therapeutic pain management sytem
* An all in one system that combines heating, cooling and compression.
* Designed to help reduce pain and swelling
* Used from the earliest stages of post-operative recovery through rehabilitation, to post-recovery home use for the treatment of chronic pain or injury
PRODUCT OVERVIEW How the VitalWrap System works
The VitalWrap System consists of three components: a control unit, a tubing set, and a thermal fabric wrap. The control unit, which includes a fluid reservoir, manages the temperature of water used by the system to supply heat or cold to the fabric wrap attached to the body. By pumping the water through a heat-exchanging bladder inside the wrap, the control unit warms or cools the water to match the proper temperature setting, delivering precise and safe thermal therapy.
Set-up is a simple, three-step process:
1. Fill the portable, leak-proof reservoir with ice and water.
2. Place the bladder portion of the wrap around the treatment area and secure it with the Velcro? closure
3. Attach the wrap to the control unit using the tubing set. Once the control unit is turned on, the cooled or warmed fluid is passed through the tubing set to the wrap. As it circulates into the wrap from the control unit, the fluid either applies heat to warm the treatment area or draws it away for deep cooling. The fluid then flows back into the control unit, where it is re-cooled or re-warmed before cycling back into the wrap. Compression is delivered through the wrap itself, and can continue even if the user chooses to disconnect the tubing set and control unit. The VitalWrap System is designed so that the user can apply thermal therapy for extended periods. This provides tremendous benefit to the injury site beyond the normal application periods of conventional therapies, such as heating pads and cold packs. The typical transition time between the warm and cold settings in the temperature range is about one minute. Specially tailored wraps are available for any area of the body. Please consult your healthcare professional prior to applying the system, particularly when using it for long periods of time.
Cooling and heating are among the most commonly used treatments in orthopedics. The VitalWrap System’s unique combination of heat, cold, and compression therapies provides drug-free pain relief for a variety of acute injuries.
During the first 48 hours after an acute injury, the application of cold is often used to control swelling, which in turn helps reduce pain. Cold treatments may also be used for chronic conditions, such as overuse injuries in athletes, to minimize the inflammatory response after physical activity. Research has shown that early use of cooling therapy, combined with compression, is an effective treatment for a wide spectrum of musculoskeletal pain and injury, including knee ligament damage; ankle and wrist sprains; and elbow and shoulder injury. By decreasing blood flow and slowing metabolism, cooling and compression therapy may limit hemorrhage and cell death associated with tissue trauma, while also accelerating recovery and the return to a normal range of motion.
Whereas cold treatments are prescribed after injury or exercise, heat is applied to prepare injured muscles and joints prior to activity. Heat helps to relax and loosen tissues, reducing soreness, as well as stimulate blood flow to the affected area. Overuse injuries in athletes are often treated with heat therapy to prepare the limb and reduce the chance of further damage. Heat treatment is also widely used to improve the range of joint motion. However proper temperature control is important. Improper heating can negate any therapeutic benefits by over-stimulating blood flow to the treatment area, which may induce swelling and reduce mobility. Excessive heat can also result in tissue or nerve damage.
The VitalWrap solution
The VitalWrap System can be used alone, or as part of a comprehensive pain-management strategy formulated by your health care provider. The ability to safely deliver extended thermal therapy using either cold or heat make the VitalWrap System ideal for treating both acute and chronic injuries in any area of the body - from common sprains and strains to shin splints and tennis elbow. Talk with your doctor to find out how it can work for you.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.