Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
TENS 3000 - TENS Unit
TENS 3000 - TENS Unit Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Timer, Safety Amplitude Cap. The TENS 3000 is a high quality TENS unit that uses the newest technology of a microprocessor, which gives exact dial performance. The TENS 3000 has the ease of operation of an analog unit with the accuracy of a digital unit! The TENS 3000 comes standard with a Safety Amplitude Cap, which is a transparent pivoting cap that closes over the amplitude knobs to help protect the user from power jolts from accidental knob movements.
- Dual Channel, 3 Modes, Timer, & Safety Amplitude Cap
- 3 Mode: Burst, Modulation, Standard
- Pulse Amplitude: 0-80v each channel (500 ohm load)
- Microprocessor Technology for precision dial performance
- Pulse Width: 50-250 microseconds, Adjustable
- Pulse Rate: 2-150(Hz), Adjustable
- Wave Form: Rectangular, Constant Current Alternating Bi-phasic with zero net DC component
- Timer: 30, 60, Constant
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- System Includes: Stimulator, Lead Wires, 1 package of high quality Self-Adhesive Electrodes, 9V Battery, Hard Plastic Carrying Case, Instruction Booklet. TENS Unit are primarily used for managing chronic pain. Works by blocking the pain signal, and by increasing endorphins in the body. Can be worn all day or on an as needed basis. Device features include adjustable pulse rate, pulse width, and amplitude (intensity). Placement of electrodes are usually at pain site or along the nerve channels, called dermatomes.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.