- Return Policy
30 DAYS RETURN POLICY:
When you shop with us, we want you to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of purchased for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within 2-3 weeks, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
There is a 15% restocking fee and required a Return Authorization number. Products must be returned within 30 days of purchased, unopened and unused. Keep your purchase, accessories and all packing materials in new condition to avoid any additional fees. For an RA (Return Authorization) number, email us at email@example.com. Please note that an RA # does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. All exchanged/returned merchandise must be in original factory carton, including all packaging materials, inserts and manuals, warranty cards (not filled-out) and all accessories. Please do not tape or write anything on the item or the original manufacturer’s carton. In some cases, we may charge you for the replacement of damaged, altered, missing, written-on or taped-on contents or cartons. We reserve the right to refuse any such items.
No Exchange or Return Products:
Lotion, Cream, Oil, Topical analgesics or patch.
How to Return a Product:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorization Number. Include the buyer's full name, reason for return, Original order number and date of purchase, name of product being returned, daytime telephone number and e-mail address. If original order confirmation email available, use this email message in your request.
2. You will receive an email from us with a determination of your orders eligibility and a Return Authorization #.
3. Pack any item(s) being returned as it was delivered to you, with all the original components, materials and documentation. If you received your item double boxed, it must be returned in this manner.
4. Mark the outside of the box with the Return Authorization # and ship to the supplied return address. Please note: our Returns Receiving Department will refuse any package that does not have a valid RA#. There are no exceptions.
For your protection, use a "traceable" shipping method such as UPS or US Postal Service with insurance.
5. Email us with the Tracking or Delivery Confirmation Number.
DO NOT SEND UNLESS YOU HAVE A RETURN MERCHANT AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
18122 Mt Washington
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Cancel Or Change an Order
If you need to cancel or make a change to your order, please email us immediately at email@example.com. If your merchandise has been shipped already, you will be responsible for shipping it back to us and a restocking fee of 15% charged to your account. Once we received the merchandise, we will process your refund.
Although we carry high quality products, we recognize that sometimes there will be that pesky defective or damaged unit that you were unlucky enough to receive. We will gladly replace or repair the item for you at no additional cost to you within 30 days of purchased. We will also refund shipping costs for defective merchandise.
PAINRX only collects sales tax on orders being shipped to an address within California, 8.75%. There is no tax collected for orders shipped outside of California.
Products are warranted solely by the manufacturer. The complete warranty is included with the product and is subject to the conditions set forth by the manufacturer.