Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
Portable Pneu- Neck Cervical Air Traction Device
Portable Neck Traction Therapy Sizes:
- Regular (BN0550): 16 Inch or Less Neck Circumference"
- X-Large (BN2550): 20-23 Inch Neck Circumference
This Portable Neck Traction Therapy device inflates with air and gives a slight stretch to give relief from muscles tightening, joint and nerve pressure building up. This Neck Traction Therapy system is indicated for tight muscles, pinched nerves, neck pain, tension headaches, osteoarthritis, swollen discs, straightening of the neck and for degenerative discs or joints. The user should consult a medical professional if pre-existing conditions exist. Important: This device should be used under the supervision/instruction of your healthcare practitioner.
If discomfort occurs during use, discontinue using device and discuss your discomfort with your healthcare practitioner. CAUTION: THIS DEVICE IS NOT FOR USE WITH RECENT SPRAIN / STRAIN INJURIES, OR ACUTE CONDITIONS. DO NOT SLEEP WITH IT ON, OR USE AS A NECK BRACE. DO NOT WEAR THE DEVICE INFLATED FOR MORE THAN 5 MINUTES UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED BY YOUR PHYSICIAN.
- Place Device around neck, adjust the circle to appropriate size and close the Velcro strap in the front.
- Fasten the air-release screw before pumping.
- Adjust the traction angle as comfort dictates or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Slowly inflate device by squeezing bulb; the device will fill with air and expand.
- Begin gently with minimum inflation for minor neck stretching. The device should not be used more than 2 to 3 times per day with each session lasting no more than 5 minutes unless specifically instructed by your physician.
- After treatment, slowly unscrew the air-release screw, expelling air as gradually as possible by slowly turning the screws. Do not squeeze the device.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.