Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
InTENSity 5000 Hybrid TENS Unit w/ 5 Different Modes & Timer
You have never seen a TENS device like this one! Is it digital? Is it analog? It is both! This device combines the ease of traditional knobs with the beauty of LED technology to give the user the feedback they need to get the right therapy at the right time. The InTENSity? 5000 Hybrid has 5 modes and a timer, comes in a hard case with electrodes, user manual, lead wires and 9-volt battery.
Technical Information - InTENSity 5000 Hybrid TENS Unit w/ 5 Different Modes & Timer:
- 01. Channel Dual- isolated between channels
- 02. Power Supply- One 9-volt battery
- 03. Pulse- Adjustable, 0-80 mA; Amplitude - peak into 500 ohm load each channel
- 04. Pulse Rate- Adjustable, from 2 to 150 Hz; Burst rate: 0.5Hz (Burst mode)
- 05. Pulse Width Adjustable, from 30-260 microseconds
- 06. Voltage 0 to 40 V (Load: 500 ohm)
- 07. Wave Form Mono-phase square pulse wave
- 08. Size 11.7 cm (L) x 6.6 cm (W) x 28.5 cm (H) 09. Weight 94 g (without battery)
- 10. Timer 15, 30, 60 minutes or continue
- 11. Burst (B)- Bursts occur twice every second. Pulse width(adjustable); pulse rate=100 Hz, Burst rate=0.5 Hz
- 12. Normal Mode(N)- The pulse rate and pulse width are adjustable. It generates continuous stimulation based on the setting value.
- 13. Modulation 1- Modulation 1 mode is a pulse width modulation. The pulse width is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds. Pulse width increase over a period of 5 seconds from 30 us to the control setting value, then decreases over a 5 second period to its original value.
- 14. Modulation 2(M2) - Modulation 2 mode is a pulse rate modulation. The pulse rate is automatically varied in a cycle pattern over an interval of nominally 10 seconds. Pulse rate decreases over a period of 5 seconds from the control setting value to a value which is 40% less, then increases over a 5 second period to its original value. They cycle is then repeated.
- 15. SD mode(SD)- The SD (Strength-Duration) mode consists of automatic modulation intensity and pulse width in 70% range. The intensity is always while the pulse width is decreasing and vice versa. The intensity is decreased by 70% while the pulse width is increased by 70% in 5 seconds. In the next 5 seconds, the intensity is increased by 70% while the pulse width is decreased by 70%. Total cycle time is 10 seconds. Pulse rate (2~150Hz) and pulse width (30~260uS) are fully adustable.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.