Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
IMPULSE TENS D5- 2 CHANNEL DIGITAL TENS with TIMER
BioMedical Life Systems is proud to introduce its new generation in Electro-Therapy Devices, the Impulse® TENSD5 Digital TENS Device. The new look of the device incorporates a “Clam Shape” design that when closed, covers the LCD Screen and Control Buttons.
The inside flip top cover includes an instruction diagram to guide the user through five modes of operation; constant, width modulation, rate modulation and two different types of burst.
A timer allows the patient to use the device for a specified period of time and a low battery indicator light illuminates when the AA batteries need to be changed. If the device is not correctly attached to the patient, the amplitude does not increase. Device comes with lead wires, electrodes (4), batteries, instruction booklet and carrying case.
FEATURES IMPULSE TENS D5- 2 CHANNEL DIGITAL TENS with TIMER
- Safe to wear, even at night As a safety feature, the amplitude drops to "0" when the modes of operation are changed, or when the lead wires or electrodes become detached from the patient Sleek, digital, two-channel unit has a flip-top safety cover to prevent buttons from being accidently pushed during wear Features an LCD screen and large push buttons The inside cover reopens to an easy-to-read instruction diagram Offers five preset and programmable
- modes of operation: continuous, width modulation, burst modulation, burst 1 and burst 2 Pulse intensity is continuously
- adjustable from 0 - 100 mA
- The adjustable pulse rate ranges from 1 - 120 Hz
- Adjustable pulse width ranges from 25 - 250 microseconds
- Lightweight unit features a mode lock, timer and patient compliance meter for clinician to monitor patient use Unit. Comes with four electrodes, two 48" lead wires, two "AA" Eveready batteries and carrying case
- Three-year warranty
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.