Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
BodyMed Digital TENS Unit
- BodyMed Digital TENS Unit are primarily used for managing chronic pain. Works by blocking the pain signal, and by increasing endorphins in the body.
- Can be worn all day or on an as needed basis. Device features include adjustable pulse rate, pulse width, and amplitude (intensity).
- Placement of electrodes are usually at pain site or along the nerve channels, called dermatomes.
BodyMed Digital TENS Unit Features:
- Features dual, isolated channels with asymmetric, biphasic output, adjustable pulse amplitude and pulse rate
- Protective caps over amplitude adjustment knobs prevent unintended changes to pulse amplitude
- Liquid crystal display indicates operation modes and output
- Five-mode operation: continuous; burst; modulation; strength, duration and rate modulation; and strength, duration and width modulation
- Pulse rate is adjustable from 1 - 160Hz; 1 Hz/step from 1 - 20 Hz; and 5 Hz/step from 20 - 160 Hz
- Pulse width is 50- 260 milliseconds (adjustable), 10 msec/step
- Pulse intensity is adjustable 0 - 80 mA peak into 500 ohm load into each channel, constant current
- Utilizes standard lead wires and pigtail-style electrodes
- When mode is changed, output resets to zero, then ramps up to original setting intensity to protect user from a sudden surge
- One year manufacture's warranty.
- Digital unit has a timer that can be set for 15-, 30- and 60-minute treatment periods; or continuous
- Patient compliance feature displays treatment time in hours
- Patient lock system
- TENS technology is normally more powerful than EMS technology. It's a stronger, deeper penetration to the muscle allowing for a more intense contraction. TENS machines stimulate sensory nerves, block pain signals, and stimulate endorphin production. Other common uses for TENS devices include acute and chronic pain, arthritis, shoulder syndromes, and other painful conditions.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.