Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
BodyMed Digital Electrical Muscle Stimulator - EMS Unit Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries by the transmission of electrical pulses that cause passive exercise. The stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth. EMS are great for treating muscular pain on most parts of the body. Powered Electrical Muscle Stimulator (EMS). * Dual, isolated channels muscle stimulator.
* Asymmetrical biphasic square pulse wave form * 1 - 160 Hz (adjustable) pulse rate
* 1 - 8 seconds pulse ramp
* 1 - 30 seconds adjustable cycle on and off time
* LCD shows modes, Pulse Rate/On Ramp/Off Time, Timer and CH1/CH2
* Choose between synchronous, constant and alternation modes.
* Timer with 15,30,60 minute and continuous modes
* Patient compliance feature displays the treatment time in hours
* Patient lock system prevents users from changing fixed parameters
* One year warranty on unit
* Includes: caps over buttons, 9-volt alkaline battery, two lead wires, four electrodes(1 pack), hard plastic carrying case and instructions People use EMS devices for three main reasons: - To help develop muscle and to improve the overall appearance of their body. - To stimulate and to strengthen muscles for the enhancement of an existing exercise program. - For relief from pain in the joints, lower back, muscles, and general discomforts due to stress and strain. The term electronic muscle stimulation refers to a process that uses a low amperage electrical current to stimulate your muscles to contract and to relax. When a muscle contracts as a result of electronic stimulation, the chemical changes that take place within the muscle are very similar to those that occur during normal exercises. Athletes use electronic muscle stimulation to build power and strength within the muscles. Studies have showed that athletes who utilize EMS perform better than those who do not. Doctors typically prescribe professional EMS machines for back pain, circulation problems, and muscle spasms, aches, and pain. There are 4 different types of electronic muscle stimulation. They are regular EMS, transcutaneous electrical neural stimulation (TENS), interferential (IF), and Russian muscle stimulation. A quality EMS system has a minimum of two outlets which are referred to as channels. Each channel has two wire connections with two pads attached at the end of each wire. Regular EMS machines have a low voltage. EMS (stands for Electrical Muscle Stimulation) is also used to prevent, or reduce, muscle atrophy. Atrophy is the weakening and loss of muscle tone, which is usually experienced after surgeries or injuries. EMS has been proven to be an effective means of preventing muscle atrophy. EMS also helps by increasing blood flow to muscles, increasing range of motion, increasing muscle strength, as well as enhancing muscle endurance. EMS has pain management attributes in helping muscle related pain, such as a spastic muscle, sore muscles, or tight muscles. EMS units can also be used as a pain relief device. The main difference is the signal will penetrate deeper than a TENS unit. Widely used by individuals in the comfort of their home as a self-healing or self-application method of relieving the discomfort of pain. Transcutaneous Electric Nerve Stimulation units may help to eliminate dependence on pain killing drugs. No negative side effects are reported as long as they are used as directed. Please use according to the instructions or the instructions of a professional licensed medical doctor, chiropractic or physical therapist.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.