Current Top Sellers
BodyMed 350 TENS Unit w/ Timer TENS Unit
- BodyMed 350 TENS Unit w/ Timer TENS Unit are primarily used for managing chronic pain.
- Works by blocking the pain signal, and by increasing endorphins in the body. Can be worn all day or on an as needed basis.
- Device features include adjustable pulse rate, pulse width, amplitude (intensity, and timer. Placement of electrodes are usually at pain site or along the nerve channels, called dermatomes.
Key features of BodyMed 350 TENS Unit w/Timer:
- Highly portable TENS Unit can be used anywhere.
- Timer included.
- Dual, isolated channels with asymmetrical biphasic output, adjustable pulse amplitude and pulse rate.
- Three-mode operation: conventional, burst or modulation.
- Includes: caps over buttons, hard plastic case, 9-volt battery, lead wires, 4 electrodes (one pack) and manual. • One Year Warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed • Technical Specifications Channels: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Wave Form: Modified square wave with zero net (DC) component.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 80mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable.
- Pulse Width: 60 to 250 microseconds, adjustable.
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds.
- Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second, 100Hz internal frequency of burst.
- Maximum Voltage: 100 volts, open circuit. Maximum Charge: 16 Microcoulombs per pulse.
- Power Source: 9 volt alkaline or rechargeable battery.
- Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline)
- Size: 24 x 64 x 95mm
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
- TENS technology is normally more powerful than EMS technology. It's a stronger, deeper penetration to the muscle allowing for a more intense contraction. TENS machines stimulate sensory nerves, block pain signals, and stimulate endorphin production. Other common uses for TENS devices include acute and chronic pain, arthritis, shoulder syndromes, and other painful conditions.
|Shipping||Orders are usually ship same day or next business day. We currently ship within the United States only. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and a physical address is needed for shipping of certain items.|
|Returns||You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of purchased for a full refund except shipping cost. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If you need to return an item, please contact us and we will respond quickly with instructions on how to return items from your order.|
|Delivery||When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page|
|Safe Shopping||We will never share or sell your email address or personal information.|
Thank you for shopping with us at www.painrxstore.com.
Customers also viewed