Current Top Sellers
I love the back brace. It works great. I had wonderful service fast delivery. I would definitely order from them again.
I ordered some tens electrodes and a TENS unit from them for my fibromyalgia pain. It help me a lot.
BodyMed 250 TENS Unit
- BodyMed 250 TENS Unit TENS Unit are primarily used for managing chronic pain.
- Works by blocking the pain signal, and by increasing endorphins in the body.
- Can be worn all day or on an as needed basis.
- Device features include adjustable pulse rate, pulse width, and amplitude (intensity).
- Placement of electrodes are usually at pain site or along the nerve channels, called dermatomes.
BodyMed 250 TENS Unit - Key features
- Highly portable TENS Unit can be used anywhere.
- Dual, isolated channels with asymmetrical biphasic output, adjustable pulse amplitude and pulse rate.
- Three-mode operation: conventional, burst or modulation.
- Includes: caps over buttons, hard plastic case, 9-volt battery, lead wires, 4 electrodes (one pack) and manual.
- One Year Warranty - Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Technical Specifications Channels: Dual, isolated between channels.
- Wave Form: Modified square wave with zero net (DC) component.
- Pulse Amplitude: 0 to 80mA each channel, adjustable (500 ohm load)
- Pulse Frequency: 2 to 150 Hz, adjustable.
- Pulse Width: 60 to 250 microseconds, adjustable.
- Modulation Mode: Pulse width is automatically varied in a cyclic pattern over an interval of nominally 4.0 seconds.
- Burst Mode: 7 pulses per burst, 2 bursts per second, 100Hz internal frequency of burst.
- Maximum Voltage: 100 volts, open circuit. Maximum Charge: 16 Microcoulombs per pulse.
- Power Source: 9 volt alkaline or rechargeable battery.
- Battery Life: 70 hours average usage (alkaline)
- Size: 24 x 64 x 95mm
- Weight: 130 grams (including battery)
- TENS technology is normally more powerful than EMS technology. It's a stronger, deeper penetration to the muscle allowing for a more intense contraction. TENS machines stimulate sensory nerves, block pain signals, and stimulate endorphin production. Other common uses for TENS devices include acute and chronic pain, arthritis, shoulder syndromes, and other painful conditions.
To edit this page simply login to the control panel, click the Website Content tab and choose the View Web Pages option. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.